Groom Training Course.
Córdoba Ecuestre offers a Groom Training Course aimed at those people who want to develop their professional career in this sector. The course focuses on the training of experts in horse management, care and preparation, as well as learning how to use and maintain the facilities, machinery and equipment to achieve optimal conditions for the animals and the environment where these are located.
The course is taught in the Royal Stables of Cordoba installations from October to June, our webpage and social media previously notifying of deadlines.
The lessons cover both theory and practical aspects of horse care, management and preparation, with the possibility of doing riding practice every week.
The training will be carried out under the supervision of the Manager and the qualified horsemen who make up the staff of Cordoba Equestrian, who will fit teaching into their working hours.
To be eligible for one of the two places annually offered for this course, the following requirements must be met:
- Complete and submit all forms within the established deadlines.
- Hold a Spanish Certificate of Secondary Education or an equivalent qualification (required by the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport).
- Be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Pass the entrance test, which consists of a theory test on the subjects listed below, a practical test in horse management, care and preparation, a lunging exercise, and a personal interview.
- Horse care and management. Stafford, Shriestine y Robert Oliver. 2nd Edition.
** For the theory test.